"The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation."

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Taylor Swift Speak Now Tour Makeup Tutorial/Look!

     I am always being compared to Taylor Swift, which truthfully I cannot stand! I love her & am a huge fan, but I just don't like the idea of being compared to another human being, I want to be seen as my own self.


     Recently, I went to the Taylor Swift Speak now tour in Houston. She was incredible live, definitely blew me away. The whole time I was watching her I could not get over how much I adored her makeup! So much so, that I decided to try to recreate the look! :)


Hopefully you guys enjoy!




Above is a close up photo taken of the look, I am completly in love with it. I love natural/neutral eye looks & love glitter-why have I not thought to use both together before?! <3



Items used:
  1. Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner, I used the color "RSVP" as an all over lid color.
  2. Urban Decay Naked Palette, I used the color "naked" for a crease & outer corner color. 
  3. For the glitter all over the lid I used a Candy Glitter Eye Liner in the color "disco ball."
  4. For eyeliner I just used the Maybelline line stiletto, in a black color. (Not too fond of this liner).
  5. Mascara, on the upper lashes is Hard Candy's Lashaholic, & on the bottom lashes is Cover Girl's Natureluxe mascara (which I got at the concert :D <3)
  6. On my lips, which is hard to see, is a Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate. 

If you want to see how I achieved this look, check out my video below! <3 




3 comments:

  1. The glitter is soo pretty! Love watching your videos :) check my blog out at http://kittygetspretty.blogspot.com/ if you get chance would really appreciate it!

    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! You did a wonderful job.!!!! Ill have to watch the video tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty =] I'm glad you posted the pictures!

    ReplyDelete