"The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation."

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Christmas Video!

FINALLYYYY, my what I got for Christmas/Things I bought myself video is up on my YouTube Channel! I had a great Christmas this year! Full of love & laughter & true gift giving. I spent my Christmas at my boyfriend Awsten's house this year, because my parents were out of town. Awsten's mom made me feel part of the family! She reminded me of the true meaning of Christmas. Not to sound cliche or anything, but she did! She took me into their home, made me feel a part of the family, she was so generous with me. She had gifts for me to open on Christmas morning with the rest of the family. It was sooo sweet! I also after Christmas bought myself numerous items (many on sale!!<3), my mom also bought me a few things before & after Christmas. Awsten was great at getting me things that I have been wanting for a while now!<3 I hope you guys all had a great Christmas & New Year! Good luck with your new year as well! <3




                               My Latest Video!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were still able to have a nice Christmas with everything that has been going on. I enjoyed all your vlogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your video it was good. I love how much you like Hello Kitty stuff. Im just as bad but with turtle stuff.

    ReplyDelete