"The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation."

Sunday, January 1, 2012

First Outfit of the Day picture for 2012!

                              Currently, I am totally IN LOVE with everything in this picture. 



  • The shirt (which I know isn't shown much) is from the store Cotton On (I wasn't able to locate it on the site, but they have a lot of other really cute items!) It is a loose fitting black shirt around the torso and chest, but tight on the arms. It is totally comfortable. 




  • My nail polish is from Orly, I bought it at Ulta. The name escapes me right now. It is pretty much a lime green matte looking polish. Totally an eye grabber.




  • The bracelet is from Juicy Couture. I absolutely love it. My employer got it for me for christmas. its definitely an everyday type of bracelet, but could also be worn on special occasions. 




  • ANDD last but certainly not least! My shoes. I LOVE these shoes. Best purchase I have made in quite some time. I got these at Dillards (a store that I never walk into). I was very surprised to see that they had such cute shoes. I love bows and love the look of these. Very balet-esque. So incredibly comfy as well. They can be dressed up or down. :) I believe the brand was called Big Buddha. 

1 comment:

  1. Omg, I just felt in love with the nailpolish and the shoes! They're just.. amazing!!

    ReplyDelete