Recently, I went to the Taylor Swift Speak now tour in Houston. She was incredible live, definitely blew me away. The whole time I was watching her I could not get over how much I adored her makeup! So much so, that I decided to try to recreate the look! :)
Hopefully you guys enjoy!
Above is a close up photo taken of the look, I am completly in love with it. I love natural/neutral eye looks & love glitter-why have I not thought to use both together before?! <3
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner, I used the color "RSVP" as an all over lid color.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette, I used the color "naked" for a crease & outer corner color.
- For the glitter all over the lid I used a Candy Glitter Eye Liner in the color "disco ball."
- For eyeliner I just used the Maybelline line stiletto, in a black color. (Not too fond of this liner).
- Mascara, on the upper lashes is Hard Candy's Lashaholic, & on the bottom lashes is Cover Girl's Natureluxe mascara (which I got at the concert :D <3)
- On my lips, which is hard to see, is a Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate.
If you want to see how I achieved this look, check out my video below! <3